You provide your information to us at your own will. Rawart.com uses that information to serve you better and will not disclose it to third parties except under the following condition:
- You allow us to do so for a specific reason and will notify use by writing to us and providing us with details of information you want available to other parties.
- When we need to comply with court order or any legal process. This is to ensure that we comply with the authorities of any country.
- When we are protecting the privacy and safety of website users or in the process of defending our property rights.
How we collect information from our users:
- From the Contact Us page; visitors submit their name and email.
- Comment section; visitors enter their name, email and personal website/blog (if website/blog is absent, provide a link to the social media page(s)).
- Website Analytics; These are used to collect information on pages that every visitor browse and links they clicked.
- Subscriptions; Users can subscribe to any of our services such as newsletter, promotion and offers available to other service providers not affiliated to us and latest news.
- Checking and verifying the IP address used through a legal technology. When using this method, we will always notify and allow you to make a decision to grant or deny us the permission to access your IP address.
What we do with the information we collect:
The information collected by cookies helps us improve your usage. This provides you with information that you are interested but not limited to it.
- We use that information to improve the website optimization.
- Any promotion information you provide in the comment section is marked as spam and deleted.
- Information provided in the contact from is used to solve or rectify what is necessary when appropriate.
- IP address to ensure that visitors do not use proxies to browse our pages with the intention of conducting any malicious activity.
Please note that all content on Rawart.org is an intellectual property of Nancy Jones. It cannot be represented anywhere in whatsoever form without her permission as this could be in serious violation of internet copyright laws. Every bit of information presented here is based on thorough, unbiased research. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not encourage you to take any financial or life-altering decisions based on it.
Whatever content Nancy presents here, that is solely for entertainment purposes. So, you cannot bring her to justice regarding any misinformation in the blog. The author will be updating the content with latest, trending information; visitors or subscribers may miss it unless they closely follow us.
All the brand names and logos used in Rawart are property of their respective companies and are shown here only for reference purposes. This blog may contain links to other websites. Nancy is in no way responsible for the information presented in such third party sites. She is the sole owner of this site and there are no other promoters. Since blogging is not the only activity she does, updating the blog can get delayed at times. Visitors and subscribers are expected to understand and co-operate with him.